Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jellyrolls



This bar is worth a post. Jellyrolls, at the Boardwalk Resort in Disney, is a dueling piano bar. I've been to it twice so far with my roomates and it's a really fun time. For those of you unfamiliar with the piano bar concept, it plays out just as it seems. There are two pianos on stage and the musicians take all requests (most I should say, they tried Whip My Hair ... short-lived). The musicians have got mad talent and an extensive repertoire of modern music that keeps the environment lively all night. The drinks are a little pricey, but I can see myself going back a bunch more times. The only downside is the 21 and over age limit, sorry kiddos.

If you come to Disney (and you're over 21), I highly recommend a visit to this awesome nightlife spot on the Boardwalk in Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment